Circles of Safety For Youth-Serving Organizations
Customized sexual abuse prevention and safety training for schools, after-school programs, daycares, camps and more
Circles of Safety is Stop It Now!’s signature training series. These trainings provide professional caregivers and youth-serving organizations with the tools, support and training to create safer environments for both the children and families they serve, and for their staff and programs.
Adaptable to any youth-serving environment, Circles of Safety brings education and information together with confidence and skill building activities to prepare adults to speak up and prevent sex abuse.
- Register for upcoming trainings hosted by Stop It Now!
- View our full-day trainings menu to see available customized trainings for your organizations
- View our workshops menu for see shorter, topic-specific education sessions for your organization
Organizations We've Trained in Circles of Safety
Participants who complete Circles of Safety:
- Use the knowledge gained about warning signs and situations to define their own rules about personal space, privacy, and appropriate interactions with children;
- Proactively communicate their boundaries to adults or older youth interacting with their children or the children in their care;
- Speak up or intervene when they are concerned about an adult or older youth’s behavior around children; and
- Gather allies to create a circle of safety around children.
For information on how to bring Circles of Safety to your organization or host a Circles of Safety Training for your professional network, complete this training interest form or contact training [at] stopitnow.org