Our Helpline is a window into the real-life conversations, situations and experiences that represent the majority of child sexual abuse cases, but that are rarely spoken aloud. We talk with spouses concerned about their partner’s behavior with their children. We counsel parents who are unsure about behaviors a child exhibited toward another. We help people at-risk to harm children to identify resources and connect with therapy before they harm a child – and without fear of imprisonment just for asking for help. We have a unique 360-degree view of child sexual abuse from bystanders, survivors and people at-risk to harm – all helped free and confidentially.
2021 Helpline Report
In 2021, Stop It Now! compiled a short, visual report on the top 6 takeaways from our Helpline callers. Download the 1-page PDF.
- Most contacts (59%) are bystanders.
- 55% of contacts are in the yellow zone: warning signs.
- We helped people in every state and 47 countries.
- RECORD HIGH: 474 self-help contacts.
- RECORD HIGH: 43 contacts from people under 18.
- 1.5 million people got info from stopitnow.org
Download the PDF to view more information and share this resource.