Job Opening: Prevention Training and Development Associate
Stop It Now! is seeking a part-time (10 – 15 hrs/week) individual support our training and technical assistance programming and public education activities. Potential for travel.
- Assist and support Director in the following:
- Development, adaptation, delivery and evaluation of sex abuse training
- Adapting and formatting training modules for online, self-paced learning
- Marketing training curriculum
- Support development and revision of public health materials and online content
Requirements for the Position
- Commitment to prevention
- Extensive knowledge of one or more of the following: healthy sexuality, sex abuse, parenting, child welfare, sexual health, child development, interpersonal violence
- Experienced teacher/trainer
- Adequate knowledge and experience with learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques for adult learners
- MS Office proficiency
- Experience with diverse social media and other online communication platforms
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- BS/BA degree required, MA preferred - in Education, Training, Social Services, Public Health or related field
To apply, send cover letter and resume to llawrence [at] stopitnow.org.
Stop It Now! is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer.