Job Opening: Development Consultant
Stop It Now! is seeking a part-time, project based Development Consultant to manage the design of a long-term development plan that is robust and sustainable. The Consultant will recommend and expand foundation, major donor, and public funding relationships, as well as provide expertise and direction on individual giving campaigns including online giving platforms with crowdfunding.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Creation and implementation of long-term development plan
- Identify and prioritize prospective gift donors, fundraising activities, online campaigns
- Advise on campaign messaging, audiences and donor engagement
- Research and support funding proposal development for announced grants, charitable foundations, corporate charitable funds, service clubs and other similar funds
- Demonstrated success in fundraising and/or grant development
- Experience in project management design
- Demonstrated ability in donor and influential relationship development
- Experience in campaign development
- Familiarity with online giving
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to identify and respond to shifting priorities
- Detail-oriented and demonstrated ability to work with minimal direction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management, organizational and negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated sensitivity and ability to collaboratively work with individuals and groups from diverse populations and organizations
- Commitment to children’s sexual safety and adult’s responsibility to keeping them safe
This is a part-time, project based consultant position.
Available funding: $15,000 - $18,000
Report to: Director, Stop It Now!
Estimated time period: 9 – 12 months
How to Submit a Proposal:
Interested parties should submit the following to jcoleman [at] stopitnow.org:
- Cover letter
- A resume with summary of qualifications
If there are any questions, please contact:
Stop It Now!
jcoleman [at] stopitnow.org
Stop It Now! is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer.