School-aged (5-12) children's behaviors
- How can I advocate for children involved in school-based sexual incident in school?
- How can I stop my child, who has a disability, from masturbating?
- I am worried that my child is molesting other kids.
- I walked in on my 9 year old son in a dress, what is normal sexual behavior at this age?
- Is a certain type of sexual play between children considered a reportable offense?
- Is hysterical behavior a sign of abuse?
- Is my child masturbating too much?
- Is sexual touching in same age kids abuse?
- Is this little girl sexually harming another little girl?
- My best friend’s child is abusing other kids
- My daughter was sexual with a younger child.
- My neighbor’s son acted sexually inappropriately with his sister and my son.
- Sexual touching between brothers
- Should I be concerned about my 11 year old daughter’s sudden change in behavior and drop in grades?
- Should I be worried that my daughter's game of "truth or dare" included sexual aggressive behaviors?
- Should my daughter be alone with her brother?
- What to do when two kindergartners play a “pants down” game at school?